Thursday, November 19, 2009

More on Ellen Gootblatt

Hear's more from an SCCC student on her experience at Ellen Gootblatt's presentation from Tuesday:

It was a great session and I was pleased to have darted from a class that I was cleared with the professor to leave early enough to catch most of her presentation. As she was talking I felt like she showed me through her style of speaking that it was okay to be where I was in life.I learned it was okay to be realizing there are alot of creeps out there today in the dating world, and it's okay not to succumb to the one thing they desire.
She gave information that was clear and understandable for any age. Thus giving her a 10 on the scale, only because there is no 11.
I think if she were to come back , I would not only see her again but I would promote others to not miss out on such a well versed individuals seminar. She was worth the weight in Gold. Her words and examples showed the realness to conversation that is generally uncomfortable to talk about. She had the ability to answers several questions from the attendees. I would say to anyone who missed her due to prior obligations to make sure next time she comes here that they schedule accordingly as she is not a speaker to be missed. Surely we can't make you go, but you'll be glad you did!

Leslie
Thanks for sharing Leslie! Were glad you enjoyed this speaker, and that your teacher was understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment