Sunday, November 1, 2009

An Interview with K. Moore

If you haven't noticed, which you should have because you have been checking this blog daily, I haven't posted in a while.

Well, if you know anything about me at all, you know that I'm a busy woman. This is not an excuse for my lack of writing, however.

But, in addition to my over stuffed life, I moved last weekend and did some damage to my back in the process. I've been working on settling into my new home, writing research papers, and catching up on my Method's in Teaching course at St. Rose. This weekend was Halloween and the boys and I got all dressed up in our costumes and knocked on some doors for candy. I didn't get candy, but the kids did.

So, in the spirit of sharing some of my own life events, I've decided to grant you a short an interview.

1. What is your favorite TV show? Without a doubt, Grey's Anatomy. It's the only show that I watch on a regular basis. I have to admit, the new season started off kind of depressing. I couldn't get through an episode without crying at least twice. Events on the show are beginning to settle down and the drama is picking up, but I can't seem to watch without wondering- Where's Izzy?

2. Pepsi or Coke? Why? Diet Coke! I don't like how strong and syrupy regular soda tastes. Coke- because it's a classic.

3. Why did I choose to blog about this topic? Easy enough. Read my mission statement.

4. What is your favorite outside class activity? Playing with my boys. It's hard being a student, employee, and mother. I miss out on a lot of things in my kids lives. So, whenever I get time outside of class, I love to spend time with them. We like to watch movies, play games, and visit family.

5. What is the first book or movie that changed your life? Terminator when I was little I saw the part where the playground was burning and I had nightmares for years. I can still see that image in my mind and it scares me.

6. First car you ever owned? My dad helped me get my first car. I think it was a Cavalier, but I don't really remember for sure because I only had it a week before the thing died on me.

7. What inanimate object are you most afraid of? Lately it has been the heater in our new place. It has been making a horribly loud clunking noise in the morning that wakes me up. Its a good thing that big brother sleeps so soundly, because if he heard that noise in his room he'd be jumping into bed with me in an instant.

8. What was your favorite childhood TV show or cartoon? Get Smart. I'd watch it before I went to bed each night.

9. Favorite pre-college memory? Wow, I can't remember. It feels like I have been writing college papers all of my life.

10. What website do you visit most often? Besides this one? Google.com- I'm always googling something that I want to know more about.

No comments:

Post a Comment