Wednesday, October 21, 2009

To the hardworking, cheerful, and friendly maintenance staff at SCCC:

I just want to say thank you.
Thank you for opening the doors when you see me walking towards them with: my three bags, one jam packed full of books on my back and two over my shoulder, and a cup of coffee in my hand, in the morning on my way into work.

Thank you for always stopping to ask me how my weekend was and how my family is doing.

Thank you for smiling and saying, "Hello." when we pass in the hallways throughout the day.

Thank you for working so hard to my our school, offices, and classrooms so neat and tidy.

I can see the benefits of your daily labor. It means so much more than just a clean floor or window. Your work models pride and efficiency. You prepare and present our structure, our foundation.

And, You can really turn my day around with your simple, yet, thoughtful gestures that you do with the utmost sincerity.

Sincerely,
K. Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment