Monday, October 19, 2009

Link round up weekend: NYC

I don't know what you did this weekend, but I sure had a blast! Lately, I have been extremely busy with work, family, and school, but this weekend I gave myself a break and did something fun.


Truthfully, I didn't treat myself to a weekend of fun because I really wanted to. In fact, I kind of had to go. The trip was optional for students in ENG 498, but since Baby Brother hasn't seen his Abuelo and Abulea in such a long time (they live in NY), it was mandatory that we make the trip to NY.


The Yankees were playing the second round of the playoffs in the Bronx this weekend so the D train was packed!


Unfortunately, we didn't have tickets to the game, but I did have a metrocard and plans with my friends from Saint Rose to meet up at MoMA.



Saturday was also the Spanish Club's annual trip to NYC. I'm not sure what they had planned, but they always find fun things to do when they visit NY.


Well, the fun and games are over and it's back to work.

I've got a lot to catch up on. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. MoMA! Awesome! There's a too-expensive bar next door that I love to visit now.

    ReplyDelete