Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday. Another year older and a little bit wiser. But, what really enticed me to write about this was when I read all of the messages on my facebook wall. Family, friends (both old and new), classmates, and co-workers embraced me with birthday wishes.

And, to be honest, reading all of those messages got me thinking about the many people who have somehow and in some way touched me life; it felt good.

However, these messages also made me feel a little guilty; I don't usually post happy birthday wishes on facebook, but now that I know how good it came make someone feel, I will start.

I loved hearing from those people I hadn't spoken to in a long time. It took me back to my younger years when I actually had time to chat and socialize.

I loved that everyone showed me so much love on my day and took time out of theirs just to send me a short message wishing me a happy birthday.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment